Wednesday, August 12, 2009

real things


this post is about real things. mostly edible real things.
yes.

that first photo there is of blackberries my dad & I picked at our farm. they're just growing wild in the forest. just chillin. they're real.

that photo there is also at the farm. those are soybeans. they're very green. and real.


that's organic produce from a family farm 15 miles from my house. all of this cost maybe $8 or $10. all real.


here's a picture of crepes we made on my birthday. ingredients: crepes (...), vanilla yogurt, banana, raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, granola, & honey. real.


this is the chocolate coffee cheesecake my mom made for my birthday. this is the epitome of real because it is made of all real, homemade things, with a real recipe and it's real unhealthy. but mostly real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment